1) Plug your USB Flash/Thumb drive into a USB Port
2) Run the SR License Manager or find License Manager from Help in any of the Stage Research software products
3) Select the License you want to move from the grid by clicking on it.
4) Select the Drive Letter to move the license to located under “Transfer to Drive”.
5) Click the “Transfer to Drive Button”
6) Notice that the Grid will refresh and the License Manager will display what drive the license is located on.
NOTE: For a Thumb Drive to work as a Key/Dongle, it must be inserted before you run any Stage Research Software.
NOTE: Protect this Thumb Drive as it contains your key and if it is lost, you'll have to contact Stage Research for a solution.